Solenso Enzo kit, a combination of solar panel, micro inverter and angle-adjustable bracket, breaks the pattern of traditional solar panel installation, enabling more energy, easier installations,lower costs and higher protection.
The integrated Enzo kit allows for compact transportation, distribution and provides alternative installation places like the garden, flat rooftop, campground and etc, permitting installation by yourself by pulling the bracket out.
● Each Enzo kit is transported as one single package, compliant to the shipping standard to prevent breakage.
● Different types of AC socket options, compliant to the national standards.
● AC end cable plus Smart Socket meter to connect the system directly to grid.
● Micro inverters can be connected via AC interconnection cable.
● Portable and foldable module with angle adjusted according to the scale on the bracket.
● With each module operating independently from others making up the array, the failure of any modules will not affect the operation of the overall system.
● Metal plate pressed with stones or bricks to increase the pressure.
DC Power Data
Maximum PowerPoint (Pmax)*
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short Circuit Current (lsc)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmpp)
Maximum Power Current (Impp)
Module Efficiency (%)
Power Tolerance (Wp)
Temperature coefficient TC lsc
Temperature coefficient TC Voc
Temperature coefficient TC Pmpp
0 - 4.99 Wp
AC Electrical Data
Max. Continous Output Power (W)
Max. Output Current (A)
Nominal Output Voltage (V)
Nominal Output Voltage Range (V)
Nominal Frequency (Hz)
Total Harmonic Distortion
CE,TUV,IEC 61215,IEC 61730,IEC 61701,IEC 62716
CE-LVD,CE-EMC.VDE 4105,VDE 0126,EN 50549
Environmental Protection Rating
Operating Ambient Temperature Rang
-40 ℃ to 60 ℃
Max. Operating Altitude Without Derating [m]
Dimensions (W×H×D mm)
13 pcs / pallet, 24 pallets / 40HQ
10-years for Enzo Kit, 15-years for micro inverter
Max.7 units per branch(Max current<12A)